Amongst other things, this obviously encompasses:
- Receiving, executing and/ or settling orders to trade in listed securities according to a client's specific instructions: iceberging, VWAP and VWAP-adjusted trading, percentage of markettrading
- Various other types of algorithmic trading
- Shopping of large lines to other institutions
- Construction of synthetic market positions using derivatives
- Access to Cum-Dividend markets
- Convertible note arbitrage
We also specialise in a range of targeted franking trading technique designed to benefit those pursuing a tax minimisation strategy, especially where exiting liabilities from a client's usual business activities has created a likely hefty tax burden in coming periods.